Employee Photos & Information for ServiceGuru Kiosk
One of many benefits of ServiceGuru is the ability to collect and measure feedback about the service your employees provide to customers. To set your account up for success we need to collect the following information about your employees.
Please provide the following information for each of your employees.
- First and last name (We will only display the first initial of the employee publicly on the kiosk)
- Email address (The email address is used to send employees a report of the reviews about the service they provided called their Service Resume)
Employee Headshot Photos
Having a clear photo so that your customers can recognize your employees is important. Photos can be taken with any modern mobile phone so there is no need to use a professional camera. After you submit photos to ServiceGuru we’ll crop them to fit the kiosk so don’t worry about being perfect when taking the photos.
Photo Tips and Tricks
- Most new mobile phones take great photos so there is no need to use a professional camera.
- Take the photo in an area with good lighting.
- If possible use a plain background or wall as shown below.
- Take photo similar to below from shoulders on up with employee looking at the camera.
- Try to use the same background for all employee photos for consistency.
- If possible rename the file name of each photo using the employees name.
- Please only include one photo for each employee.
Submitting Photos and Employee Information
Send the following information:
- Photos of each employee
- First and last name
- Email address for the employee (If available) – The email address is used to send employees a report of the reviews about the service they provided called their Service Resume)
*You may send these as an attachment or directly from a program like Google Photos or iPhone Photos or similar.