Join us for an informative and fun lunch and learn and panel discussion on:
How to Improve Customer Service and Online Reviews at Your Medical Practice
We’ll be providing some great actionable ideas that you can put into place at your medical practice. You’ll also be able to ask questions of our panel of experts.
- Tips for improving customer service at your medical practice
- How to improve your online reviews
- How to motivate your staff to provide great service
- Answers to your service or online review questions
Our Panel Will Include:
- 4C Medical CEO – Varesh Chaurasia
- Yelp! Senior Marketing Manager – Sophie Lapkin
- ServiceGuru CEO – Kevin J. Berk
- ZocDoc Head of Office – Ryan Stam
Attendees Will Receive:
- Free lunch and lots of knowledge
- Free review of your Yelp! profile
- 45 day FREE trial of ServiceGuru
- Chocolate and a puppy. Well, actually just chocolate!
Patients are relying more and more on customer reviews and service to select a healthcare provider. According to Becker’s Hospital Review over 70% of patients are visiting online review sites to select a physician. It’s more important than ever for medical practices to provide good customer service.
Who may attend?
This event is open to medical practice and hospital office managers, administrators and physicians as well as MGMA, AOMA and ASPA members. Space is limited so register soon!
A great lunch from Oreganos will be served including a selection of salads and pastas.
- Lunch Served at
11:30AM– Buffet style
- Presentation is from noon to 1PM
Date And Time
Wed, April 17, 2019
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM MST
3102 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260